If you want to boost your relationship and feel closer than ever, work through these sexy questions for couples. Discover the kinky side you never knew!
A perfect relationship never stagnates, it just finds new ways to better itself. For most lovers who have been in a relationship for a while, conversations start to die or get repetitive. Even spending an evening together can start to feel like an effort. If that’s the case, you need to spice things up. Asking sexy questions for couples could be enough to put the spark back into your relationship for good!
Why couples need to ask questions?
It’s all about communication at the end of the day. It’s very easy to fall into a routine or even a rut. When that happens, you’re simply treading water. You’re doing the same things every day and it quickly becomes boring.
It’s true that relationships aren’t fireworks and passion all the time. But they shouldn’t end up being tiresome either. Weaving in some sexy questions for couples may be all it takes to reignite the fire and bring the closeness back.
Sometimes, you might not have a clue what your partner is thinking. Particularly when it comes to sex and intimacy, some people just don’t feel comfortable talking about their likes, dislikes, and their fantasies, even to their partner.
However, if you ask them, they’re more likely to tell you what they’re thinking.
This type of back and forth communication can free up the constraints that have been dragging you down and pull you back together once more. You might even find that your sex life becomes explosive as a result!
Before we go any further here, you need to ask yourself a question.
What relationship stage are you in right now?
But if you’re past the stage of wild infatuation and have been dating for a few years, these sexy questions for couples you’re about to learn are just for you!
Sexy questions for couples who want to light the fire of desire once more
You may think you know everything about your partner once you’ve been dating for a few months or years. Yet almost always, partners actually believe they know each other, but in reality, they just don’t. They assume they do. Assumptions are dangerous!
A perfect relationship is like an onion *cliché, I know!* But no partner will ever reveal themselves completely, and no relationship starts off with pure truth.
A new relationship is always filled with a few white lies and many secrets. But as a relationships starts to grow, both partners start to feel secure with each other, and the secrets start to come out in the open.
If you don’t know how to get your partner to open up, or how you can have the perfect relationship, use these 30 sexy questions for couples to get the conversation flowing.
1. What’s the one secret you’ve been too embarrassed to tell me?
2. Does it bother you if I look at another person and say he/she is sexy?
3. Have you ever snooped on me behind my back?
4. If there’s one thing you’d want to change about me, what is it?
5. If we hadn’t met each other, where would you be right now?
6. When was the last time you grazed against a sexy someone’s body accidentally? Remember, sexy questions for couples need to be asked with no judgement – if they say they have grazed against someone and it wasnt an accident, just let it go!
7. How would you describe love?
8. Tell me five instances where you think we’ve had the most amazing sex.
9. Reveal a sex confession you haven’t told me yet.
10. What if I told you I was bisexual? Sexy questions for couples such as this should come with reassurance of the truth. If you’re not bisexual, make that clear otherwise you could end up confusing your partner.
11. What would you think if you caught me watching porn? Would you get turned on?
12. What was on your mind the last time we were having sex?
13. The average duration of sex for most couples is around ten minutes. How long do you think we last?
14. The average frequency of sex for couples is about eight times a month. How many times a month do you feel is ideal?
15. Of all the things you do to me sexually, what do you think turns me on the most?
16. What’s the most erotic thing a guy and a girl can do together? The aim of sexy questions for couples is to help you to become closer. This type of question is ideal for boosting the quality of your sex life.
17. What’s the most recent awkward moment you experienced that I don’t know about?
18. Tell me a sexual fantasy you like, one you haven’t told me yet.
19. Do you think you can read my mind, what am I thinking right now?
20. Have you every indulged in PDA with me in front of someone else just to make them jealous?
21. What’s one manipulative behavior of mine which pisses you off?
22. If you had to give me a funny nickname based on my personality or some part of me, what would it be?
23. Right now, what would you like, mind-blowing sex or a cuddle in a hammock to watch the stars?
24. If we were at a nude beach together, would you get naked and flash at someone, or would you want me to get completely naked? We all have fantasies that we’ve never told anyone about. These types of sexy questions for couples help you to share them.
25. Have you ever wanted to buy a sex toy, but hesitated?
26. Celebs or friends, name one person you would want to sleep with if you were single *other than me, of course*?
27. If I called you a horny pervert, how would you confront my accusation?
28. Why do you think some couples end up cheating on each other?
29. How could we make our sex life more exciting?
30. If you caught me in a room with an attractive person, and I tell you that nothing’s going on, would you believe me?
These 30 sexy questions for couples may seem amusing, or even a bit of a tease, yet each will reveal a trait about your partner.
It may be about their sexual interests or their views about cheating or insecurity. Perhaps it’s about one of the many other things that matter in a relationship. A few questions can help both of you understand each other’s expectations in the relationship.
Try to have a light hearted conversation and ask each other these questions, and don’t take offense no matter what.
At the end of the day, your partner is opening up to you only because they feel secure. By getting angry or annoyed at any point, you’re only going to make your partner hide deeper in their emotional shell.
The other is that you shouldn’t fire question after question at them. This isn’t an interview! Just select a few and weave them into the conversation naturally.
Use these sexy questions for couples to get to know each other a lot better, and help your partner understand your wants and interests. It’ll definitely work its magic and bring the spark back to life in your relationship.